FIBARO, a global manufacturer of smart home wireless systems, and access control solutions provider SALTO Systems have partnered to add SALTO Danalock V3 smart locks to deliver the smartest all-around solutions for home security.
The new technology will allow FIBARO users to incorporate SALTO’s Danalock into their smart home ecosystem, allowing electronic access control from a mobile application and remote controls that control your home appliances at the same time from one place – your smartphone or tablet.
The SALTO Danalock and FIBARO integration include:
• Integration between SALTO Danalock V3 SmartLock and FIBARO through Z-Wave wireless protocol.
• SALTO Danalock smart lock can be easily connected with anti-burglary or fire protection systems within one simple app.
• Mobile, remote, and scheduled locking and unlocking.
• Creation and management of PIN entry codes.
• Management of access rights.
• Creation and management of smart home scenarios for residents, visitors, caretakers, dog walkers, etc.
Cost-effective smart building retrofit system 29 July 2020, ElectroMechanica
Retrofitting older building stock with ‘smart’ automation solutions is now possible with the latest Hager system introduced locally by leading supplier ElectroMechanica (EM).
Known as coviva, the system ...
Read more...GSM boosters 30 June 2020, Otto Wireless
Otto Wireless Solutions’ ICASA approved, non network-locked boosters have two incredible features which have led to their mass adoption.
Read more...Mesh Wi-Fi made easy 30 June 2020, Otto Wireless
Running a smart environment on a Wi-Fi backbone requires a good Wi-Fi mesh system, with low latency, and reliable handover between Wi-Fi access points.