Mouser Electronics has continued to expand its line card by adding 62 new manufacturers to date in 2021. With more than 1100 manufacturer brands, Mouser now offers an even wider range of product options for its global customer base of design engineers, component buyers, procurement agents, educators and students.
Mouser’s global distribution centre handles a massive inventory of more than 1,1 million unique SKUs for semiconductors and electronic components across all product categories, including embedded, connectors, optoelectronics, passives and more. In recent years, Mouser has strengthened both its embedded and sensors line-ups to enhance its Internet of Things (IoT) product offerings.
Among the new manufacturer partners Mouser has added in 2021 are:
• Acconeer, a supplier of 3D sensors and pulsed, short-range radar technologies.
• CITEL, providing surge protectors that keep sensitive electronics safe and operations uninterrupted.
• LORD, a leader in the management of vibration, noise and motion control.
• MultiTech, a leading global supplier of IoT devices and services, including sensor, authentication and communications solutions.
• Quectel, supplier of 5G, LTE, LTE-A, LPWA, automotive, Android Smart, UMTS/HSPA(+), GSM/GPRS and GNSS modules.
• QuickLogic, a developer of embedded FPGA IP; ultra-low-power, multi-core, voice-enabled systems-on-chip (SoCs); and endpoint artificial intelligence (AI) solutions.
• Telink Semiconductor, a fabless IC design company that develops low-power RF and mixed-signal system chips for IoT applications.
Bumper sales quarter restores Samsung’s lead over Intel 25 August 2021
IC Insights has released its August update to the 2021 McClean Report, which includes a review of the top 25 semiconductor sales leaders for the second quarter of calendar year 2021 (2Q21). ICs and optoelectronics, ...
Read more...ON Semiconductor shortens its name to onsemi 25 August 2021
ON Semiconductor, a well-known name in the IC vendor landscape over many years, has changed its trading name to onsemi and says it has refreshed its brand as a next step in the company’s evolution to ...
Read more...Automotive quartz crystals and inductors 25 August 2021, TRX Electronics
, Passive Components
Abracon automotive inductors and quartz crystals are AEC-Q200 qualified and available in a variety of package sizes, with wide-ranging operating temperatures from -55°C to +155°C. Designed for high-reliability ...
Read more...Wi-Fi 6 front-end module 25 August 2021, TRX Electronics
, Telecoms, Datacoms, Wireless, IoT
The QPF4526 Wi-Fi 6 front-end module (FEM) from Qorvo comes in a tiny 3 mm x 3 mm form factor to minimise layout area in Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) applications such as Internet of Things (IoT) client devices, ...