Since its inception in 1994, Centurion MicroElectronics has gone from strength to strength in becoming one of the leading suppliers of embedded and industrial computer products to South Africa. Striving to continually improve on its current products and services, the company has proudly announced that as of October this year, it has secured a shared agency for all Advantech's product lines.
CME's main focus will rest on the following product groups:
* Embedded Computing Group (ECG): system on module solutions (SOM); system on chip solutions (SoCER); biscuit-sized single board computers; PC/104 modules; half-sized CPU cards; POS control boards and panel PCs.
* Industrial Automation Group (IAG): industrial networking; plug-in DA&C cards; complete range of ADAM modules; universal network controllers; facility management systems.
* Networking Computing Group (NCG): Compact PCI enclosures, boards and peripherals; industrial chassis, storage units and computer peripherals; E-Server systems; network appliances; full-length CPU cards.
For more information contact Centurion MicroElectronics, 012 666 9066, firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more...Electronics news digest 25 March 2020
, News OverseasBusiness
• ams reported record revenues and results for full year 2019, with revenues up 32% year-on-year, and fourth quarter revenues exceeding expectations with strong adjusted operating ...
Read more...XinaBox – Reaching for the stars 25 March 2020, RS Components (SA)
From collecting data in sub-zero Antarctica to rapid circuit prototyping on the International Space Station this South African company is reinventing the way we approach IoT while inspiring students to follow STEM careers.
Read more...Electrocomp launches new website 25 March 2020, Electrocomp
Electrocomp is inviting visitors to explore its new website, which has been designed to offer a user-friendly experience with improved navigation and functionality while allowing customers to see their ...
Read more...Disposing of e-waste in space 26 February 2020
According to BBC, there are over half a million pieces of debris floating around the Earth’s orbit. Most debris within the atmosphere are lost parts from space crafts, disused rocket stages or waste from ...
Read more...IPC revises five standards 26 February 2020
IPC announced the release of five newly revised standards covering several areas of the supply chain: · IPC/WHMA-A-620D, Requirements and Acceptance for Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies.
· IPC-2223E, ...
Read more...Testerion to represent ITW EAE in SA 26 February 2020, Testerion
ITW EAE announced a new extended partnership agreement with Testerion South Africa to represent and distribute all ITW EAE equipment including MPM printers, Camalot dispensers, Electrovert soldering systems, ...
Read more...Electronics news digest 26 February 2020
, News OverseasBusiness
• Maxim Integrated Products reported net revenue of $551 million for its second quarter of fiscal 2020 ended 28 December 2019, a 3% increase from the $533 million revenue recorded ...