Fluke has introduced a high-performance oscilloscope for the most demanding applications when servicing medical imaging equipment and video systems. The Fluke 190 Series Medical ScopeMeter, based upon the Fluke 190 Series ScopeMeters, offers measurement capabilities optimised for servicing medical equipment in the following modalities: X-ray, MRI, nuclear medicine and ultrasound.
* mAs current-over-time measurement assesses the amount of radiation produced by X-ray systems or the total amount of charge applied to a system.
* Smart averaging gives the averaged waveform over successive acquisitions, reducing noise in the displayed waveform.
* Selectable persistence mode with selectable decay time helps to find anomalies in the waveshape and optimises the display for colour information when working with composite colour video.
* Next to its triggering capability for standard, interlaced TV signals, the instrument now triggers on high-resolution, noninterlaced video systems.
* Dual input - 100 or 200 MHz bandwidth.
* Up to 2,5 GSa/s realtime sampling per input.
* 27 500 points per input record length using ScopeRecord mode.
* Automatic capture and replay of 100 screens.
* Automatic waveform measurements.
* The MS190 Software kit extends a standard Fluke 190 Series ScopeMeter with the software functions found in the Fluke 190M ScopeMeter.
* The MA190 accessory set enables interconnection of the Fluke 190 for use in the field of medical imaging and video systems. The kit is included in the Fluke 190M as a standard.