The 173521 Erni backplane with eight slots and implementation of the CT-bus H.110 - ECTF is used in CompactPCI computer systems. Its features make it ideally suited for telecom and datacom.
* Form factor 6U dimensions: HxL: 262,05 mm-0,3 x 203,2-0,3 mm.
* Eight slots, seven peripheral slots.
* Fully shielded 10-layer PCB for best EMC characteristics.
* Decoupling of supply voltages.
* V(I/O) selectable - 3,3 or 5 V.
* Controlled impedance of 65 W-stripline technology.
* PICMG 2.0 R3.0 and PICMG 2.1 R1.0 hot-swap features.
* Clock frequency 33 MHz.
* Full 64 bit implementation.
* Rear I/O via P3, P4 and P5 possible at each slot.
* IEC 61076-4-101 and PICMG 2.0 R3.0 connectors - A and AB shrouds with guides for safe mating.
* Two connectors for fans - 12 V supply.
* Two connectors for drives 5, 12 V supply.
* Various power supply options: 20-pin ATX. Connector; Faston or M4-screw connector; PICMG 2.11 R1.0 DIN style connector.
* 7 H.110 ECTF and PICMG 2.5 R1.0 specification slots.
* Secure separation between hazardous voltages and SELV circuit IEC 950 and ECTF H.110.