Analog Data Products SA grew from the merger between CST Electronics and Analog Data Products in March 2000. Soon after the merger it became apparent that Analog Devices could be better represented by a company that focused on Analog Devices and a few other complementary agencies. Thus on 1 September 2001 Analog Data Products SA (ADP) was started.
ADP is a proprietorship limited company belonging to the MB Technologies group of companies and is based in Technology Park, Sandton. Stephen Silberman is general manager and controls the day-to-day running of the company. The primary function of ADP is to import and distribute electronic components within the South African region.
ADP's mission is to design in and market its agencies' components to all the electronics companies in South Africa, who desire a cost-effective, reliable and technically excellent product. ADP has strong values and operates in accordance with the highest standards in all relationships with its customers, suppliers, environment and the community. ADP also fosters a climate which encourages diligence and enthusiasm amongst staff and rewards accordingly.
Since its inception ADP has grown rapidly and now represents the following companies:
* Analog Devices - amplifiers, analog computation, ADCs, ATEs, communication, CPU supervisors, DSPs, DACs, digital isolation, interface, LAN, microconverters, power management, voltage references, RF/IF, switches & multiplexers, sensors, video, V/F converters.
* Crystal Clear Technology - liquid crystal displays, LCD modules, standard and custom LCDs.
* Panasonic Semiconductors - diodes, transistors, FETs, LEDs.
* Quantum Research - touch sensors, level sensors, proximity detectors.
* Rabbit Semiconductors - microprocessors and µP modules, development kits, dynamic C compilers.
ADP selects its agencies carefully to ensure they complement each other and that focus is always maintained.
ADP is extremely optimistic about the future. A few more key agencies will soon be added which will allow ADP to offer the full range of components to its customers. This combination of a few good agencies that cover the broad component spectrum will allow ADP to retain focus on its suppliers and customers. The company believes that this will be a most successful year and that it will continue to capture market share. ADP expects to show rapid growth in 2002 and beyond.
Analog Data Products
011 531 1400