Complete and ready-to-use RF-interconnect solutions
23 October 2002
Users of coaxial cable assemblies no longer have to concern themselves with personnel training in assembly, cable and connector logistics, or capital spending on assembly equipment if they use Huber+Suhner's 'One Stop Shop' service. The company says that this offers ready-to-use, high-performance assemblies from a single source - produced by state-of-the-art methods from carefully matched cables and connectors. The company's engineers offer competent advice as early as during the design-in phase, and support customers in selecting the products optimally tailored to their specific needs.
Huber+Suhner has vast experience in the development and manufacture of coaxial cables and connectors. One of its core competencies is in-house production of cable assemblies using state-of-the-art, automated production systems. These ready-to-use assemblies are made to customers' technical and commercial specifications. This is a service that can solve sophisticated coaxial connection tasks.
Matched cables and connectors
A complete range of microwave cables together with the matching connectors is presented in the company's new 'microwave cables and assemblies general catalogue'. This allows customers to define the requirement profile of their interconnection tasks so that Huber+Suhner can advise them on the selection of the assemblies best suited to covering their needs. An extensive range of connectors optimally matched to the microwave cables is available for all cable families.
The microwave cable and assembly range includes:
* Semi Rigid - a form-stable microwave cable, applied as a precisely formed cable in a wide variety of microwave components up to 40 GHz.
* Sucoform - the hand-formable alternative to the SEMI RIGID. This is a cost-saving variant, since no special bending tools have to be made for forming the cable. Can be applied up to 18 GHz.
* Multiflex - the flexible alternative to the SEMI RIGID. It is versatile as well as flexible, up to 18 GHz.
* S-Series - this is a flexible, environmentally friendly and low-attenuation microwave cable for static applications up to 18 GHz.
* Sucotest - a highly flexible, standardised microwave cable assembly, applied as a measurement lead in a wide variety of applications up to 13 GHz.
* Sucoflex 100 - flexible and highly flexible microwave cable assemblies that offer maximum performance in a wide variety of sophisticated military, test and measurement applications up to 50 GHz.
* Sucoflex 300 - a flexible, weight-reduced, high-performance microwave cable assembly often used as an integral component of helicopters and of aircraft and satellite systems up to 18 GHz.
THT-configurable male connectors
30 June 2020, Würth Elektronik eiSos
WR-FAST Fast Connection is the name of a series of THT-configurable male connectors for accommodating single wires with blade receptacles – for example in household appliances. The new connectors are ...
Hybrid and pneumatic modules for modular connectors
30 June 2020, RF Design
Smiths Interconnect has extended its L modular connector series with the addition of two new module types that complete the company’s wide offering of modular solutions.
The L Series of modular connectors ...
High-speed backplane interconnect solutions
30 June 2020, IPD Electronics
TE Connectivity’s high-speed backplane connectors offer the flexibility and performance needed for a range of datacom applications, including servers, switches, routers, and optical transport. The company’s ...
High-density multicoax cable assemblies
30 June 2020, RFiber Solutions
Withwave’s high-speed and high-density multicoax cable assemblies (WMX Series) provide a wide range of multiple coax connectors and flexible cable assemblies with a choice of 20, 40, 50 and 67 GHz configurations ...
Circular connectors for power, signals and data
30 June 2020, TRX Electronics
Standardised circular connectors have become the industry standard across a wide range of applications. Customers can find the right option for their most innovative designs with Phoenix Contact’s PLUSCON ...
Rugged fibre connectors
29 July 2020, TRX Electronics
TE Connectivity’s ruggedised fibre optics bring the benefits of optical technology to challenging environments, providing more bandwidth, more distance and more performance.
TE’s offering includes ...
EMI/RFI shielding cable ties
29 May 2020, Actum Electronics
BAND-IT EMI cable ties have been designed and manufactured to excel in mission-critical applications, such as Mil/Aero EMI/RFI (electromagnetic interference/RF interference), for the past 30&NBSP;years.
How are end-launch PCB connectors useful?
29 April 2020, RF Design
There has been an increasing use of RF coaxial connectors, especially microwave and millimetre-wave coaxial connectors, for high-speed digital and precision sensing applications, There is also a growing ...
IP68 circular connectors
29 April 2020, IPD Electronics
Sure-Seal 7/8” IP68 connectors are designed for both signal and high-current applications. They are compatible with industrial mini-change connectors and are sealed to an IP68 rating.
These 7/8” IP68 ...
Micro-miniature circular connectors
29 April 2020, IPD Electronics
Available from local distributor IPD Electronics via its agreement with PEI-Genesis, Amphenol 2M series micro-miniature connectors are fully guaranteed to be intermateable with Glenair Mighty Mouse connectors. The ...