The Winstar TFT Q Series is a TFT module family which includes module sizes from 3,5 up to 10,2 inches. All modules feature an SSD1963 controller board and an integrated 36-pin connector. The Q Series is available in 8- or 16-bit options and has pre-defined pin number 33 to 36 as backlight supply, mitigating the need for the design of a backlight circuit.
All functions including TFT connection, backlight driver, and touch panel connections are integrated into the one connector. The TFT Q Series displays provide the following innovative advantages to offer outstanding image quality and ease of use:
• The 36-pin connector on the SSD1963 controller board provides a uniform connection arrangement.
• All Winstar’s TFT Q Series modules are available in 8- and 16-bit parallel interface options.
• Having a built-in backlight driver IC allows all Q series TFT displays to be driven by a 5 V signal with the 3,5- and 4,3-inch models also supporting 3,3 V. This allows different sized modules to be swapped out without changing the design circuitry.
• The 5,7-, 7,0-, 8,0- and 10,2-inch modules have a built-in sleep mode enabling low power consumption.
• Resistive and capacitive touch screen options are available for all Q Series displays. The I2C read/write signals for the capacitive displays are connected to the standard 36-pin connector.
Matter 1.2 adds new capabilities NuVision Electronics
Editor's Choice Telecoms, Datacoms, Wireless, IoT
This update introduces new device types and expands the reach of Matter into new markets, while also bringing other improvements that enhance interoperability and user experience.
Read more...Linux SD-WAN appliance NuVision Electronics
With its powerful quad-core performance and 12 high-speed SERDES lanes, the SoC delivers exceptional processing power for network data management and security.
Read more...Ultrabright chip LEDs Avnet Abacus
Vishay’s range of high-reliability ultrabright chip LEDs feature a tiny footprint with excellent efficiency, and are available in two sizes, SMD 0603 and 0402.
Read more...Adaptive system-on-chip NuVision Electronics
Telecoms, Datacoms, Wireless, IoT
Built on the proven Versal architecture, AMD’s VP1902 SoC delivers double the capacity and connectivity of the prior generation device.