TE Connectivity offers connectors in a broad range of styles and configurations that carry approval to glow wire testing standards. They therefore address various safety and environmental requirements requested by the home appliance industry.
Glow wire connectors are represented in the following TE Connectivity product families:
* Power Triple Lock connector system.
* Economy Power II & 2.5 connector series.
* Grace Inertia 2.5 and 3.3 connectors.
* VAL-U-LOK connector series.
* Universal MATE-N-LOK connectors.
* Power Double-Lock connectors.
* 6 Position Power Double-Lock connector.
* 2,5 mm Signal Double-Lock connectors.
These product lines incorporate wire-to-wire, panel mount, free hanging and wire-to-board connectors available in vertical or right angle configurations with different centre lines and current ratings.
TE’s glow wire connection system provides additional design configurations including circular, flanged, sealed and coloured housings to meet everyday design needs in household appliances such as electric motors, reliable heating and cooling elements, and control boards.
Read more...16-port USB 3.0 SuperSpeed controller Rugged Interconnect Technologies
The SBX-DUB is a peripheral slot board for CompactPCI and is equipped with four individual USB 3.0 ports on the front panel and another 12 USB 3.0 ports via a connector on the backplane.