TE Connectivity offers connectors in a broad range of styles and configurations that carry approval to glow wire testing standards. They therefore address various safety and environmental requirements requested by the home appliance industry.
Glow wire connectors are represented in the following TE Connectivity product families:
* Power Triple Lock connector system.
* Economy Power II & 2.5 connector series.
* Grace Inertia 2.5 and 3.3 connectors.
* VAL-U-LOK connector series.
* Universal MATE-N-LOK connectors.
* Power Double-Lock connectors.
* 6 Position Power Double-Lock connector.
* 2,5 mm Signal Double-Lock connectors.
These product lines incorporate wire-to-wire, panel mount, free hanging and wire-to-board connectors available in vertical or right angle configurations with different centre lines and current ratings.
TE’s glow wire connection system provides additional design configurations including circular, flanged, sealed and coloured housings to meet everyday design needs in household appliances such as electric motors, reliable heating and cooling elements, and control boards.