mobile | classic
Dataweek Electronics & Communications Technology Magazine





Follow us on:
Follow us on Facebook Share via Twitter Share via LinkedIn


Search...

Electronics Buyers' Guide

Electronics Manufacturing & Production Handbook 2019


25 July 2007

  Marine survey for international fibre link starts in SA
News

SEACOM intends to develop, construct, own and operate a privately funded submarine fibre-optic cable to be commissioned in the first quarter of 2009

 
  Altech acquires ComTech
News

A new holding company will be created in which Altech will hold 75% and Nariku will hold the remaining 25%

 
  The digital terrestrial television rollout
News

Sentech is providing the main infrastructure for the DTT rollout, known as the digital migration rollout plan (DMRP)

 
  Ultra-wideband technology provides superior performance
News

UWB allows end users instantaneous access to a broad spectrum of information

 
Events
News
Profiles
Technical Literature
Analogue, Mixed Signal, LSI
Circuit & System Protection
Computer/Embedded Technology
DSP, Micros & Memory
Electronics Technology
Enclosures, Racks, Cabinets & Panel Products
Interconnection
Manufacturing / Production Technology, Hardware & Services
Opto-Electronics
Power Electronics / Power Management
Programmable Logic
Switches, Relays & Keypads
Telecoms, Datacoms, Wireless, IoT
Test & Measurement

 
 
         
Contact:
Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd
1st Floor, Stabilitas House
265 Kent Ave, Randburg, 2194
South Africa
Publications by Technews
Dataweek Electronics & Communications Technology
Electronics Buyers’ Guide (EBG)

Hi-Tech Security Solutions
Hi-Tech Security Business Directory

Motion Control in Southern Africa
Motion Control Buyers’ Guide (MCBG)

South African Instrumentation & Control
South African Instrumentation & Control Buyers’ Guide (IBG)
Other
Terms & conditions of use, including privacy policy
PAIA Manual





 

         
    Classic | Mobile

Copyright © Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd. All rights reserved.